ProGear Fitness Supplements (Pty) Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy on our website. In accordance with international and industrial guidelines, laws and standards, these are our policies regarding the collection, use, sharing and security of customer information.
The Collection Of Personally Identifiable Information
ProGear Fitness Supplements (Pty) Ltd may electronically collect, store and use personally identifiable information such as you’re:
- Birth Date
- Postal Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- Non-personal browsing habits
- Click patterns
- Internal Record Keeping
The Purpose For The Collection, Storage And Use Of Personal Information:
ProGear Fitness Supplements (Pty) Ltd collects stores and uses the above mentioned information for the purposes for which you give it to us and other purposes from which you do not choose to opt-out, any of which may include the following:
- To greet the user when he/she accesses the website.
- To inform the user of facts relating to his/her access and use.
- To inform the user about competitions and special offers.
- To track browsing habits and click-patterns
- To fulfill your order for goods or services
- To ensure that the goods are received by the user.
- To provide you with information on events, products and services, or other news
- To solicit new members
- To conduct surveys and polls
- To develop and improve our services and activities
The Sharing Of Personal Information And Other Data With Third Parties:
ProGear Fitness Supplements (Pty) Ltd has the right collect, save and share any information collected from users on our website. PROGEAR FITNESS will not pass on individual user details for third party use unless user consent is given unless the information does not relate to any specific individual (e.g. cookies).
PROGEAR FITNESS owns and retains all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by our website. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account, username and password and for restricting access to their computer. They agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under their account, username and/or password. They agree to provide accurate and truthful information.